Monday, January 10, 2005

S'PORE BLOGGER BRUNCH

I had a great time yesterday meeting several of the island's Asia Blog Award nominees at Brewerkz.

In attendance were ABA winners Mr Brown (best Singapore Blog) and Party Girl (best Asian diary/journal) as well as Agagooga, Expat@Large, La Idler, Nitin Pai, myself and Tezza (who was not an ABA nominee, he was just researching us for his PhD thesis).

Here's a photo, with identities carefully masked to protect the guilty.


(L-R: Tezza, La Idler, Agagooga, Party Girl, Mr Brown, Expat@Large, Nitin, Myrick)

Mr Brown has a more detailed shot, featuring a close up of La Idler's arm, Agagooga's ribs, my shirt and Nitin's ear.

As Mr Brown noted, I did drink an awful lot. However, in my defense, this was only because I was doing research for the Good Beer Blog. And, ahem, and I only had the tequila because I was showing Expat the impressive selection offered by Iguana.

And a follow-up meet would be most welcome before I depart– - especially as both IZ and Mr Miyagi have offered to buy a round as penance for not showing up.


Powered by Blogger